Evaluation and Final Exam
The procedures for verifying the training activities consist of exams/tests carried out in e-learning mode, with a vote expressed in thirtieths and any mention of the praise or with a suitability assessment in the cases provided and communicated to the Student Administration Office by the Master's Coordinator.
Assessment will be based on the following:
- More than seventy online tutorial lessons
- Twenty learning assessment questionnaires
- Twenty interactive correction-of-learning assessment questionnaires
- Four series of clinical case discussions at the end of every module
- Two periods lasting about 10 days, characterized by intensive study and interactive discussions
- Seven online symposia
- Nine online practice lessons
- A 10,500‐word research‐based paper to address one of the common aspects of a medical problem related to paediatric endocrinology and diabetes
The final exam consists of a written exam in English or French.